For reservations call or text 425-949-8322
We are open for curbside pick up and to go orders too!
Woodinville Tasting Room
The Governor’s proclamation requires that certain changes be made to our physical space and that we adhere to certain guidelines. We are happy to do this as it contributes to the safety of both our guests and staff.
- We are only allowed to operate inside at 50% capacity.
- Tastings are held inside and outside under our tent. We have heaters but we encourage you to dress warmly and bring a blanket.
- Each reservation is limited to 30 minutes. We'll do our best to extend guests' stay depending on seating availability.
- Per the state and CDC guidance regarding masks, our fully vaccinated team members may choose whether or not to wear a mask indoors. All unvaccinated patrons must continue to wear masks when not seated and tasting.
- All of our tables will be spaced 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing.
- No more than 10 people are allowed at a table.
- We will be thoroughly sanitizing tables, chairs and high touch point areas in between guests.
- We will have plenty of hand sanitizer and soap available for hand washing.
- We will not be allowing people to congregate at our entrance or at our bar. We ask that anyone waiting for a table do so outside. We will complete all sales tableside.
- Reservations are encouraged (but not required) for parties of any size (up to 10 people). You may make a reservation by calling or texting 425-949-8322.
- If you are not comfortable coming inside we will continue to offer curb-side pick-up for to-go and online orders.
We realize that this is a long list of bullet points!
It may seem overwhelming but we will be doing everything we can to provide you with the excellent customer experience that you have come to expect at Ambassador.
Our Woodinville Wine Tasting Room is located in the Winery Warehouse district, located in building C, Suite 400.
19501 144th Ave NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
Hours: Friday 1-5pm, Saturday and Sunday noon-5pm
Directions to Wine Tasting Room: From Hwy 522, take the 195th St exit (Duvall). Turn right onto 195th St and proceed straight through the light (across the RR tracks). Turn left onto 144th Ave NE. Our tasting room is located approximately 1/4 mile down the road on the left. Look for a row of Winery "A" boards and turn left. Follow the road straight until you reach bldg C and turn right. We are located in building C, suite 400.